We met with a select group of clients at Studio X on September 12 to celebrate the publication of Kio Stark’s Don’t Go Back to School. As usual, clients approached the Make It Happen team with some ambitious and achievable goals. They included…
- Creating domestic, photovoltaic, high-speed rail in the USA
- Becoming a technical illustrator
- Creating a blog called “How to talk to everyone”
- Finishing a first draft of a book
- Physical movement three times a week, concentrating on yoga
- Having three honest conversations about money
- Finishing a book about non-expert innovation and why it is important because more diverse producers lead to more diverse products that are more effective at poverty alleviation than international aid.