The range of clients and projects was fantastic, and somewhat different from our previous outings at Flux Factory and the Lost Horizon Night Market. Whereas those events were at night and attended mostly by artists and party people, Governor’s Island attracted a more diverse audience, including some downright normal folks.
But everyone has something that they want to make happen, and Saturday’s attendees were no exception. Things that people wanted to make happen this time around included:
– Becoming the skippers of a ship and sail in open water.
– Being a more disciplined actress.
– Reviving a business.
– Having more shared experiences.
– Finishing a film.
– Finding a partner.
– Making thanksgiving dinner in a stone house for friends and family!
– Finishing a film script.
– A prototype to redefine the transfer of knowledge and save the world.
– Mission statement for a theater company.
It was a truly inspiring, energizing day. In fact we were so involved with people making it happen that we neglected to take any pictures of our cozy porch in Nolan Park. So if you’ve got photos, send them to us at email@example.com.